Three new Michelin stars awarded to restaurants in Croatia in 2021.
New stars were given to “Nebo” restaurant in Rijeka, “Alfred Keller” restaurant in Mali Losinj and “Agli Amici” restaurant in Rovinj.
Now the Michelin star in Croatia has
- restaurant Noel in Zagreb city
- restaurant Pelegrini in Sibenik city
- restaurant Monte in Rovinj city
- restaurant LD on Korcula island
- restaurant 360 in Dubrovnik city
- restaurant Boškinac in Stara Novalja of Pag island
- restaurant Draga di Lovrana in Lovranska Draga
- restaurant Nebo Hilton Costabella in Rijeka city
- restaurant Alfred Keller of Alhambra hotel on Mali Losinj island
- restaurant Agli Amici in Rovinj city
The Zinfandel’s restaurant in Zagreb is of especially interesting – the only one in Croatia that received a green star as the most ecological.