In Croatia there are a large number of unique landmarks and national parks.
There are 7 UNESCO sites, and 19 natural parks
There are many ratings, and even more opinions about the sights of Croatia. We give you one of the ratings of the Top 10 places to see in Croatia.
10. Sibenik city and its famous St.James Cathedral
9. Split city and its luxurious palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian
8. Pula city and Roman Amphitheater
7. The sunniest island Hvar
6. European capital of Croatia – Zagreb
5. Zadar city
4. Wonderful island Rab and its sandy beaches
3. National nature park Plitvice lakes
2. Dubrovnik city “the pearl of the Adriatic”
1. Mysterious and romantic city Rovinj