National Park Plitvice Lakes of Croatia is among the TOP 10 most interesting water attractions: rivers, lakes and coasts in Europe in the rating of the columnists of the American newspaper New York Times
The rating included the most picturesque lakes, rivers and parts of the sea coast.
The Top 10 most interesting water attractions in Europe according to the New York Times also included:
– Brighton pier of the 19th century built in Brighton, England
– the famous canals of town Utrecht, the Netherlands
– Buttes-Chaumont Park in Paris, France
– Eftalou hot springs and Golden Beach of Lesvos, Greece
– the mouth of the Elbe River in Hamburg, Germany
– Fjords near the city of Bergen, Norway
– the Vltava River in Prague, Czech Republic
– coast of Cinque Terre, Italy
– Center Centro Botín in Santander, Spain
The rating was compiled by newspaper The New York Times reviewers in May 2017.
Source of the article: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/16/travel/on-the-water-europe-rivers-lakes-and-coastlines.html