Decanter 2023 in London was a record year for Croatian winemakers.
Wines produced in Croatia won 25 gold medals Decanter’s World Wine Awards.
Decanter’s World Wine Awards of London is still considered to be the most influential and prestige wine event of the world.
Croatian wines received 44 medals out of 480 Croatian wines participating in the competition. In total 360 Croatian wines received gold, silver and bronze medals atDecanter’s World Wine Awards.
Benvenuti winery of Benvenuti brothers from Motovun town deserves a special attention of the distinguished wine-lovers, as their wine has won three golden medals at the Decanter 2023, in London: wine San Salvatore has brought home the fourth golden medal in the row, and the wines Livio Benvenuti and Anno Domini have each received their first gold.
Винодельня Galić из Kutjevo является второй по успеху в этом году. Два их вина Ego Tribidrag и Sauvignon Blanc получили золотые медали в этом году.
The second most successful winery of the 2023 event turned out to be Galic winery from Kutjevo. Two of their wines – Ego Tribidrag and Sauvignon Blanc have each received a gold medal this year.
Two more golden medals of the event were awarded to wines Grasevina and Grasevina ledene berbe by the Kutjevo winery.
This year, there was a record-breaking number of wines from all over the world – a total of 18 250 wines from 57 countries – introduced and entered into the competition at the Decanter’s World Wine Awards 2023 of London.
Full list of the Croatian wines that have been awarded golden medals at the Decanter 2023 event:
- Kabola Winery – wine Unica
- Zoro Wines – wine Malvasija Dubrovačka
- Nerica Vina – wine Pošip 60
- Kozlovic Winery – wine Teran Selekcija
- Vivoda – wine St. Euphemia Malvazija
- Prović – wine Pagan Reserva
- Galić – wine Ego Tribidrag и Sauvignon Blanc
- Cmrečnjak – wine of Croatia Pušipel Mađerka Sur Lie
- Benvenuti – wine Livio Teran и San Salvatore Muškat
- Kutjevo – wine Graševina и Ledeno Graševina
- Štampar – Croatian wine Urban White Extra Brut
- Vina Belje – wine of Croatia – Graševina
- Kraljevski Vinogradi – wine Gladiator
- Vina Jakob – Croatian wine – Jakob Cuvée
- Ante Sladić Vino – wine of Croatia – Debit
- Terra Slavonia – wine Apolitico Cabernet Franc
- Florijanović – wine Škrlet
- Vinarija Rossi – wine Malvazija Istarska
- Darko Matijevic – wine Plavac Mali
- Vina Franković – wine Luna D’oro Muškat Momjanski
- Korta Katarina – Croatian wine – Reuben’s Private Reserve