Aquatika freshwater aquarium in Karlovac city was opened in 2016. The aquarium exhibits more than 100 freshwater fish species.
After all there is a reason why Karlovac is called “the city of four rivers”.
The things is, that the region of Karlovac is rich with rivers.
Every town of the region has its own river: Ozalj town has Kupa River, Duga Resa town has Mrezica River, Slunj town has Korana River, and Ogulin town has Dobra River. All four of these rivers merge together in Karlovac city.
Through the aquarium the citizens of Karlovac will continue to live the local tradition on rivers and with rivers in the city of meeting, in the heart of Croatia.
In the Aquatika aquarium visitors have a chance to see the representatives of local water flora and fauna.
Here there is a kids playing ground, souvenir shop and cafe.
How Aquatika works
- in a period from 01/04 to 14/06, the aquarium works daily from 8:00 to 19:00
- summer season from 15/06 to 30/09, the aquarium works daily from 9:00 to 19:00
- winter season from 01/10 to 31/03, the aquarium works daily from 9:00 to 17:00
How much the entrance tickets to Aquatika costs
- Adult ticket – 60 HRK
- Ticket for kids of an age from 3 to 18 years old – 35 HRK
- Student and retired people ticket – 40 HRK
- Family ticket for 2 adults and 2 kids – 120 HRK
The address of Aquatika aquarium
Ul. Branka Cavlovica Cavleka 1a, Karlovac
Aquatika aquarium on map of Croatia
Official web of Aquatika aquarium Karlovac aquariumkarlovac.com
The page used photos of the official site of the aquarium